“Keep these words that I am commanding you today in your heart.
Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise.”
~ Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Spiritual Education & Enrichment for Children & Youth
Church School classes meet in the Gathering Room at 9:45am on Sundays, from September through June.
Brick Bible Church School meets at 9:45am on Sundays from June through September to assembly bible stories in the Assembly Hall using Legos.
- Godly Play classes for Pre-K/K/1st Grade — using hands on Montessori-style materials, we follow the lectionary and wonder together about the key parts of the story. Each Sunday we follow the story with a craft activity that allows a hands-on response.
- Exploring the Good News for 2nd/3rd/4th/5th – The Exploring the Good News curriculum has learning activities to enhance the messages being discussed by our students. Children of this age are encouraged to become acolytes and Junior Choir members so they may participate in worship in a variety of different ways.
- Rite 13/Making it Real and Relevant for 6th/7th/8th Grade. Our middle school program acknowledges that our youth are beginning the road to adulthood and assists the congregation in celebrating this milestone. This discussion-based program explores the lectionary, the workings of the church, and daily realities of life that our youth encounter. We encourage all of our youth to participate fully in opportunities in the wider church.
- Confirmation Class meets on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 12-2pm. Youth in grades 10 – 12 are invited to join this exploration of the Episcopal faith.
- Young Adults in Church for 9th/10th/11th/12th grades. Our high school students are welcome to assist with the younger classes or join the Rite 13 class.