Online giving is available on the St. Luke’s website to make it easier for you to pay your pledge, dedicate flowers, donate to outreach initiatives and more on our website.
We are so grateful to those of you who have continued to make gifts to the church and payments toward your pledges. For those who are experiencing financial hardships, please let me know and we can make adjustments accordingly. For those who are weathering this storm, please know that your support is more important than ever.
There are several ways to give on-line or electronically that ease the processing and handling:
· Give by Zelle – Give through your banking application if it supports making transfers or sending money. Just send your donation through your app and use firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient email address. (This method has no fees!)
· Give by Venmo – Venmo is an independent site operated by Pay-Pal that allows people to send money to each other. You can sign up and send money using email@example.com as the recipient email address (This method has no fees!)
· Give through the Church Database – Click “Log In” at the bottom of the menu on this page. (If you have not logged in before, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and an invitation will be sent to you via email. Parish Administrator Chris Corso will guide you through) Once you are logged in, you can make a payment – Go to, “Giving” on the side menu. You can view your giving history, pay your pledge, contribute toward funds like Capital Campaign or Flower Dedications, setup recurring gifts, and make one time gifts. Checking and Savings accounts are preferable, but you may also give with a Debit or Credit Card.
· Give by Text – You can even give by text! Just text “ThanksB2God” to 73256. Once you put in your payment information the first time, giving takes less than 30 seconds! You can give to the same funds you would give to online, but it’s even simpler than logging in online! To pay your pledge by text, just make sure that you select the “General Operating Fund” for your gift.
· Mail a Check – Checks can be mailed to the church at 73 S. Fullerton Avenue, Montclair NJ 07042