As we open the doors to the church, we have designed the following guidelines to make our worship responsible and welcoming; thank you for respecting them and your fellow parishioners:
- Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth. Masks must be worn at all times while on the grounds of St. Luke’s; this includes inside and outside the church.
- On the morning of the service, please do your best to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the service. This will give us enough time to greet and guide you.
- Please enter the church at the main entrance on the northwest corner of the church (corner of the intersection of South Fullerton and Union Street). If a line has formed to enter, please respect your fellow congregants and maintain a distance of six feet.
- After entering the church, please find a pew that has been designated as a seating area. We ask that you remain in this area for the duration of the service (with the exception of Communion).
- During the offering of peace, we ask that you please remain in your pew.
- We appreciate your remaining seated during the Offertory to enjoy the anthem. As you enter or leave the church, you may place your donation in the box labeled “Church Donation Box” at the back of the center aisle, or take advantage of our options for giving electronically. You may donate electronically via the following methods:
- During Communion, please remain seated and wait for an usher to signal you to join the Communion line; please respect your fellow congregants and maintain a distance of six feet. Please remain masked and receive the host to consume when you return to your pew.
- Bathrooms will be available. If you are unsure of the location of the bathroom or any other facility, please ask an usher.
- Upon conclusion of the service, we ask that you exit the church in a timely manner as best as you are able.