The St. Luke’s 2021 Parish Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, July 25. Our Parish Elections will take place from Noon until 2:00pm, after which the meeting will conclude. Please note that you must be present to vote.
According to Article 2.6 of the St. Luke’s Episcopal Church By-Laws, you may vote on these candidates at the Annual Meeting if you are:
- (a) Baptized;
- (b) At least 16 years of age;
- (c) Of good moral character;
- (d) Adherents of the Protestant Episcopal Church;
- (e) Regular in attendance at the services of the Parish, for six  calendar months before the meeting; and
- (f) Regular contributors to the current expenses of the Parish for the last six months and have made a pledge for the current year.
For questions, concerns, or more information regarding these candidates, church leadership, or the annual meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates for Parish Election
The following individuals are candidates for Warden, Vestry Class of 2024, Delegates for 2022 Diocesan Convention, and Memorial Committee.
Click on each picture to learn more and contact individuals by email.